I’m here to empower and encourage you to live your life as fully, as purposefully, and as boldly as you can.
Do you know your strengths…and are you using them?
Are you willing to struggle for the life of your dreams?
Are you ready to stop wishing for a bold and fulfilling life and start doing the deep inner work to actually make it happen?
You can do it.
Because I know this for sure: your biggest worry of all is getting to the end of your life and realizing that you never tapped into your potential, followed your dreams, and lived the full, purpose-driven life that was yours for the taking.
That worry? It’s major.
And it’s exactly why I’m here.
It’s why you’re here, too.
Because the pain of your biggest worry is bigger than any other fear you have. And it’ll keep nagging at you — sometimes quietly, sometimes loudly — getting you to keep trying, keep reaching, and keep growing until you make those changes you’re craving.
That nagging? Oooooh, I know it well. It whispered to me through the many years I lived on autopilot, sleepwalking through my work and family obligations, not feeling in control of my time or my life.
I knew things had to change. I wanted to step into my life as an empowered and conscious woman and mother. I wanted to grab life by the horns and get to work on my goals, to see what I was really capable of. But I just didn’t know how.
It wasn’t until I committed to the deep personal work of developing myself that I woke up to my life and its limitless possibilities. I became aware that the only person who could take control over my life was me. I began to listen to my inner voice and honor what I was hearing. I opened myself up to learning what life had to teach me and where it was trying to lead me. It was only then that I began to fall into harmony with myself.
And you know what? Life improved beyond my wildest dreams.
Did everything become perfect? Did I shake off my day-to-day stress and throw high-fives wherever I went?
No way! Not even close.
But I did learn that I could work with the messiness of my life and still manage to tap into my potential…to start living the biggest life I could.
You can do the same.
This journey isn’t for some and not for others. Nope, it’s for everybody. And I’d love to help you along the way.
Consider me your partner on your path to “something more.” I’ll be right here to remind you — as many times as you need — to believe in yourself and go build your dreams.
Because you can.
My hope is that by sharing my journey with you (the good, the bad, and the total hot mess), you may find the encouragement, inspiration, or even the swift kick in the butt you need to tap into your own potential and start living big.
Because the reality is…you’re either going to take charge of this life or you’re going to let it pass you by. And there’s never been a better time than right now to start listening to yourself, following your heart, and taking ownership over your life.
So let’s do it.
2. I despise mayo. Instant gag. Even the name of it grosses me out…yuck!
3. I was a walk-on for the women’s basketball team at Providence College. I played 12 minutes my entire first year, then ended up earning a full scholarship. (Hard Work + Invisible Results + Patience = Worth It.)
4. I LOVE sweets. I eat dark chocolate every night except during Lent.
5. When I see a hawk, I believe it’s a wink from God that I’m on the right path and everything will be okay. They always seem to come at the right time because in my world, coincidences don’t exist.
6. I thought the term “play it by ear” was “play it by the year” for almost my entire life. The day I found it, it felt like I’d been sucker punched.
7. I think we live in a magical world. The universe has hidden treasures everywhere and it’s just waiting for us to find them, like a giant treasure hunt.
8. I told my husband that I’d marry him the day that I met him, at a hole-in-the-wall bar in college. Your intuition is usually right!
9. Mice creep me the hell out…almost as much as mayo.
10. My biggest pet peeve is when you let a car cut in front of you and they don’t give the courtesy wave.
11. I have a serious case of wanderlust and plan to take my family around the world.
12. I’m still bitter about Pluto not being a planet anymore. The acronym makes no sense now.
Love your setbacks and failures as the gifts that they are.
Be open to change.
Live life unscripted.
Your life today is a sum of all the decisions you’ve ever made.
Smile at strangers.
Do the right thing. Always.
Make people feel good. Really good.
Be brave enough to be you.
And if God puts a dream in your heart, protect it with everything you’ve got.
Katie speaks frequently at training events, and is also developing several business ventures. Among her successes, Katie credits her most rewarding role as that of mom to the three beautiful daughters she’s raising with her husband, Stephen. You can catch her insights on her blog or say “hey, girl” on Facebook.